I ate so much today that my brain can’t create functional sentences. So to celebrate Thanksgiving, I’ll just show you the things that I am most thankful for.
Britney Jeans Spears, and the love she represents.
My obese cat, Sadie.
Nomi Malone, "Showgirls", and the art of film.
Hedwig and The Bay Street Theater.
The Savannah College of Art and Design
This bitch. And my autographed Patricia Heaton poster!!
So Elaine already did this and Thanksgiving already passed, but I’m going to do my list of things to be thankful for anyway.
For the year of 2008, I am most thankful for:
- Britney Spears
- Mark Zuckerberg
- 4th period Poli Sci (on Monday and Friday only) [because on these days we actually don’t have class and I eat out with family]
- My mattress
- My Poli Sci family
- My real family and Tigger
- The Jonas Brothers… JK!
- My best friend who likes to pretend that she has other friends but really doesn’t (I know Shandra isn’t real!).
- All you readers out there reading this!
- My driver’s license
- Rhonda Byrnes
- People who think the weird things I do are at least a little bit funny.
Without all of these things, and in particular, Britney Spears, life would be cold, sad, and bitter.
Special shoutout to all the French people out there for just being what you are– rude, elitist and generally good-looking!
And to all the turkeys in the hizzouse… I’m really sorry. But better you than me.
Well, it’s that time of year that Americans take stock of their lives and give thanks for what they have. Here is a list of people and things that I (Elaine) am thankful for:
- Britney Spears
- Tim Curry
- Richard O’brien
- My iPod
- CATS 2-disc London recording
- That I got to see Eddie Izzard over the summer
- My dogs and cats (despite always being covered in pet hair)
- My well-worn teddy bear, Dudley
- Vh1 reality shows
- The Internet
- My red and purple room
- That next year I’ll be writing this from a dorm room
- My family (most of the time…)
- And my best friend in the whole world, who really gets me and can basically read my mind: Sandra!
What are you thankful for?
PS I’m also very thankful that Brit’s beating Slipknot by about 400,000 in the Fuse contest! Keep voting! http://www.fuse.tv/music/best-of-2008/