J+E<3 Productions is a production company which creates daring and unique works of art for the stage and screen. It was founded by Joshua Lin and Elaine Gray in November of 2008 with their short film I Am…Britney Spears Fan. They then made their stage debut with John Cameron Mitchell and Stephen Trasks’ rock musical Hedwig and the Angry Inch.
- There are no up-coming productions.
- Bye Bye Britney (Screen, 2009)
- Hedwig and the Angry Inch (Stage, 2009)
- I Am…Britney Spears Fan (Screen, 2008)
- Thyme Pimsa (Screen, completed, no date)
- Bye Bye Britney (Stage, completed, no date)
- Last Night With Elaine and Josh (Stage, uncompleted)
Lin and Gray’s work prior to the creation of J+E<3 Production company:
- Strawberry Ice Cream (Screen, 2007)
- Pulp Gump Darko [Remake] (Screen, 2006)
- Pulp Gump Darko (Screen, 2005)
- Yearbook video (Screen, 2005)