Well, here I am in the great state of Georgia. Alone. In my dorm room. (Don’t worry, I had breakfast with a friend and even took the ten minute drive with her to South Caroline to visit her horse this morning.) But anyways, I figured that since I have a couple hours between possible social interactions, I would write down some New Years resolutions. You can still do that after New Years Eve, right?
- Keep a little, hand written journal and write what happened every day. So many little things happen and then they just disappear after you forget them, so I thought that this would be a good way to remember. Like today I went to CVS and bought Pop Tarts. I wouldn’t want to ever forget that. (So far, going good.)
- Visit Club SCAD on occasion. (Not yet. But hey, I just got here last night.)
- Try and make some new friends/improve current friendships here at college. (South Carolina was a good start!)
- Continue to spread the message of Britney Jean Spears to the masses. (I wore my Britney scarf today.)
- Find a wonderful roomie(s) for next year. (Possibly already successful!)
And I guess that’s all can think of so far. I don’t know if that’s good or bad.
Perhaps Josh will add his to this since he has another two weeks to sit at home and cuddle with his dogs.