Well, I’m sure that you’d all rather be hearing about what Josh is doing in the mysterious land known as college, but he is busy, so you’ll have have to settle for me, which is a whole lot less interesting.
Here’s a rundown of my past few days:
- Wake up early to surprise Besite ForFor at 6:30 AM before he leaves for Boston.
- Eat at SMG one last time with Josh, say goodbye.
- Go to the Apple Store.
- Order my Britney Spears laundry bag and lyric scarf.
- Am bitten by an evil bug.
- Sit in bed with cat.
- Listen to iPod.
- Watch The People vs. Larry Flynt in three chunks (with sleep in between).
- Think about watching the rest of Vampyros Lesbos, but remember that there is note enough vampirism or lesbianism to hold my interest.
- Am disgusted when I see that Ilene Chaiken is trying to make a L-Word reality show.
- Talk to Josh on the phone.
- Catch up on the Feast of Fools Fun podcasts I’ve missed.
- Alternate between PerezHilton.com and BritneySpears.com.
- Recieve my Britney Spears laundry bag and lyric scarf.
- Watch many YouTube videos from Brit’s Onyx Hotel Tour. These are my favorite. You can say a lot of things about Britney, but you can’t deny that she’s one sexy bitch:
- Fall asleep waiting for dinner to be ready.
- Try to watch The Libertine but find it fucking boring. Fast forward to the part where Johnny Depp’s nose falls off.
- Have a mild panic attack about what art supplies I’ll need for school.
- Notice the similarities between Brit’s new costume, and Mz. B’s Sasha Fierce look:
- See Julie and Julia, find it endearing.
- Sleep till dinner.
- Pet my cat. (This is literal truth, not a euphemism).
- iChat with Josh.
- Write this.
I’d like to end with you, loyal readers, helping me answer a question that has been plaguing me, well, since this morning:
And may you be having a better time than I am.