This past week has been so insane. Here are the highlighs:
- Adapting Bye Bye Britney the stage musical into Bye Bye Britney the musical movie. Shooting begins Monday.
- Going to the midnight premier of Harry Potter.
- Sleepover #1 with Forrest where we watched Basic Instinct and Showgirls and played Mall Madness until six AM (the details get fuzzy on this one…)
- Having a serious discussion with Paris Hilton’s sex tape going on the background.
- Walking the dogs around midnight and creating plans for the Lighthart estate.
- Sleepover #2 with Forrest, Nishita, Jo’Ann and a much-needed apperance by Daniel. I can’t divulge the details, but it did involve not sleeping until six AM, watching The Man Who Fell to Earth (or at least the gun scene), and watching the menu for Female Trouble four about half an hour.
- Going to San Diego’s Gay Pride Festival, where we saw Ongina from RuPaul’s Drag Race (!) and our old friends, Hedwiggin Midnight Radio.
- And, naturally, a California burrito from SMG.
Things to look forward to next week include Comic-Con and REPO! The Genetic Opera at mightnight!