Sorry, what can I say? This show season is a trainwreck and I love talking about it.
This is also the final season, and the last episode EVER will be on this Sunday! There are so many loose ends to tie up that I’m really not sure how they’ll do it in a one-hour finale. We have to find out…
- What will happen to Max and his baby
- If Tasha will leave Alice for Jamie
- If Mama B and Mama T will get their second baby and move to New York
- If Weezie the carpenter is really straight
- If Shane breaks up with Jenny and gets with Niki
- If Dana will reappear as a ghost again
- If Carmen will save the day
- How The Farm will be set up
- If Helena and Dylan will live happily ever after
- If Kit gets with Sunset Boulevard, baby girl!
- And most importantly…who killed Jenny!
I’m really excited, but am simultaneously doubting The L Word writer’s abilities to tie up everything. But I predict that all the girls, Max, and every minor character from Cherry Jaffey to TiBette’s first sperm donor’s psycho girlfriend (LOL! Remember that?) push Jenny into the pool in a combined group effort.
There they are at some finale party (missing, of course, Leisha Haily and Jennifer Beals). Rose Rollins looks really good! She (and Daniela Sea) are the only ones that are any different from their character…Mia Kirshner looks so much like Jenny. Even down to the damn red tights.
I guess I really do talk/think/write about The L Word too much, because those mind-readers at Facebook keep showing me all these L Word related ads. Usually they’re just to watch the show…but I really want this shirt!