So I realize this is coming really late– resolutions are usually a New Year’s thing and it’s already mid-January, but don’t worry, not procrastinating is on my list this year!
- Get a six pack.
- Join an a cappella group in college.
- Keep this blog alive.
- Learn two of the following: Italian, Spanish, Mandarin, Japanese, German, or Arabic.
- Get into (several) night clubs.
- Get a job, but not at the Princeton Review because training was the worst 30 hours of my life.
- Organize my room.
- Get more sleep.
- Corrupt more young minds.
- Leave the US.
- Ween myself away from my cat in order to cope without her in a dorm
- Be nicer to my sister
- Put on a musical
- Go to college
- Interact with Britney Spears
- Become more physically active
- Become more assertive
- Make some other friends
- Clean on a regular basis
- Become famous
Okay, JK, procrastinating isn’t on my list.