So Elaine already did this and Thanksgiving already passed, but I’m going to do my list of things to be thankful for anyway.
For the year of 2008, I am most thankful for:
- Britney Spears
- Mark Zuckerberg
- 4th period Poli Sci (on Monday and Friday only) [because on these days we actually don’t have class and I eat out with family]
- My mattress
- My Poli Sci family
- My real family and Tigger
- The Jonas Brothers… JK!
- My best friend who likes to pretend that she has other friends but really doesn’t (I know Shandra isn’t real!).
- All you readers out there reading this!
- My driver’s license
- Rhonda Byrnes
- People who think the weird things I do are at least a little bit funny.
Without all of these things, and in particular, Britney Spears, life would be cold, sad, and bitter.
Special shoutout to all the French people out there for just being what you are– rude, elitist and generally good-looking!
And to all the turkeys in the hizzouse… I’m really sorry. But better you than me.